Read All About It!
Article 30; Every child has the right to learn and use the language, customs and religion of their family, regardless whether these are shared by the majority of the people in the country where they live.
Read through latest news from aroud the world on our BBC newsfeed. There are a lot of events occurring around the world to engage your interests.
Latest Newsround stories
- Paddington: Six of his most-loved sayings
Michael Bond, the creator of favourite children's character Paddington Bear, has died at the age of…
- What is the fuss about Snapchat's new feature?
Snapchat has launched a new location feature that allows people to find you wherever you are.
- 'Fatbergs' turned into car fuel
The gross collections of fat that clog up our sewers have gone from yuck to useful.
- A very Moo-sical Moment!
Five-year-old girl entertains cows with her ukelele playing
- Five facts about the Navy's biggest ever ship
Five facts about the Navy's biggest ever ship
- Harry Potter 20th anniversary: Top locations from the book
From the reptile room, to King's Cross Station - it's the 20th anniversary of the first Harry Potter…
- Tributes paid to Paddington author
Michael Bond, the creator of beloved children's character Paddington Bear, has died at the age of 91…
- Cat hitches ride on owner's shoulder
Kakapo the cat likes to join her owner Jean on her travels in Leeds city centre.
- The kids trying to save earless dragons
The earless dragon is one of the world's rarest reptiles - but kids are helping to save them.
- England Under-21s knocked out
England Under-21s have been beaten on penalties by Germany in the European Championships.